We invite you into heart of the Himalayas, where yoga has long be practiced for centuries, within the Buddhist and Hindu traditions. On this very unique yogic journey we will practice Traditional Yoga among the pristine forests, taste the purest of organic foods, and breathe the only carbon neutral air in the world while immersing ourselves Bhutan’s rare spiritual atmosphere. If your dream is to see Bhutan in 2020 and do yoga, this is your opportunity!
June 1-15 2020
with Special Guest Teacher from Nepal Dr. Chintamanti “Guruji” Gautam
We’re so fortunate to be bringing “Guruji” to Bhutan for this unique first ever “Yoga Tour of Bhutan” and Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC). *Scroll to the bottom for Bio.
You will practice Hatha and Ashtanga daily yoga to attain the 200 hour Certification, travel to 3 major cities of Bhutan, take a day hike to Tiger’s Nest, and enjoy a rejuvenating Wellness package including a traditional hot stone bath treatment and a massage. You will receive your 200 hour Certification upon completion of the TTC from Yoga Alliance~Australia and US.
Vegetarian meals, shared room accommodations (private room, extra charge). This is an all inclusive Yoga Retreat for 15 days, departing on day 16.
Total Cost is $3995 per person includes Bhutan Daily Government Tariff * see what’s included tab , Visa Fee and Wellness Package, 3 meals a day, non-alcoholic beverages and accommodations, all in country transportation and your Yoga Certification. It does not cover your International Flights to Bhutan.
What’s Covered in the 15 day 200 Hour Teacher Training Course?
- This promises to be an all-inclusive, theoretical and practical hands-on training program. Students emerge from this TTC as confident teachers with a strong and diverse teaching skill set ready to teach students of all levels while being immersed in the beauty and spiritual environment of Bhutan.
- Trainees develop an understanding of the practice of yoga principles such as asanas, mantra, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, anatomy, physiology, Ayurveda, chanting, chakras, mudras, and other Traditional and Contemporary Yoga techniques.
- Our course takes you through the essential components required to expand and enhance your own yoga practice as well as be able to lead students through their practice confidently.
- Offering YTT Certification from both American and Australia Yoga Alliance
- Includes Wellness Package, 1 Medicinal Hot Stone Bath, 1 massage.
- An open mind, learning attitude, motivated and to become a well-intentioned yoga teacher.
- Applicants with a beginner/ intermediate practice are welcome to apply for our training provided they can display a high level of self-discipline during the course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding and also highly rewarding.
- Chronic health issues, As you have to practice many asana/ pranayama/ workshop classes during a day. Before confirming the booking please share with us any health issue.
- Physically fit and mentally stable to undergo challenging training
- Physical Graduation: Completing the 108 Sun Salutation, so that students feel physically ready to be a yoga practitioner and teacher. (This is only suggested for those without any physical injury or illness and time allowance for the 15day program)
- Academic Graduation:Handing over of the certification of course completion.
- Spiritual Graduation: Special Fire ceremony with traditional costumes for both male and female that symbolizes taking a spiritual oath to live a yogic life and teach authentic yoga.
This course is a modified version of the 27 day TTC, so the pace of the learning will be intensified, but we will accommodate each participants individual pace to the best of our abilities.
How to register? Contact us via email us for the detailed itinerary and you can send us a personal message here on our Contact Page. Email: Cypresshimalaya@gmail.com.
Would you like to reserve your spot? a $495 refundable deposit USD is required upon your confirmation. Minimum participants (approx. 8). Your deposit will be held until the full participation for this tour has been confirmed. Send us your photo copy of your passport, valid within 6 months of travel to Bhutan.
Cypress Himalaya will: 1. apply for your Bhutan Visa 2. We book your international flight into Bhutan via Kathmandu, Nepal New Delhi, India or Bangkok, Thailand. 3. Your retreat cost does not cover your International flights to Bhutan. Email us for current flight costs. This tour requires a one time Wire Transfer to Bhutan for Total Amount Due upon Confirmation. Cypress Himalaya is a Certified Tour Agency in Bhutan.
Dr. Chintamani Gautam Bio (“Guruji”)
Biography for Dr. Chintamani
Dr. Chintamani has spent the last 22 Years teaching yoga, running a classical yoga Retreat Center and Academy, working on Yog Darsan (yog philosophy) spearheading his own instructional yoga show on Janata International Television Station in Nepal and YouTube Channel, Charter President of Lions Club Spiritual, and has steadily been building a strong yoga community in his country and abroad. With over 40,000 + hours and 22 years of teaching experience, Dr. Chintamani embodies a wealth of knowledge within Eastern philosophy, astrology, mantras, tantra, puja, spiritual social responsibility, the true aim of human life (to reach self realization), and the deep understanding of yogic lifestyle. He’s been running Nepal Yoga Academy for 5 Years supporting International and local students in both Nepal and India, as they develop their yogic practice. His work and purpose is to propagate yoga for life through his teaching, community work, and social responsibility. His students refer to him as “Guruji”.