What do you love to do? So, you might be thinking about combining what you love to do with travel. Bhutan has become more than just a top travel destination for pilgrimages and retreats. It has a living classroom in the outdoors, and the resorts/hotels now have state of the art equipment for your teaching needs.
We invite you to teach your class in Bhutan.
What can you do? Email us about your unique class: meditation, yoga, wellness, reiki, life coach, therapy, astrology, environmental education, permaculture, and much more. We help you to make the dream possible, by co-creating the journey that takes your class to a whole new level of experiencing travel, combined with education and enrichment.
What will you get? In return for bringing your community/group you will receive a special package that includes your tour/flights. We also help to fill the retreat using our platforms, email lists and social media avenues.
What we do
- Cypress Himalaya will communicate all information about the trip to your participants, they can use this site to register, make their deposit and stay connected to the process from start to finish.
- We book the flights into and out of Bhutan, via Kathmandu, Bangkok or New Delhi.
- We process wire transfers to the *TCB account in Bhutan.
- We apply for the Visa, which will be emailed to the participant 1 month before travel time.
- We will guide the tour, reserve all the hotel accommodations, buses, and activities. *Tourism Council of Bhutan.