Tours in Bhutan are considered “all inclusive”. The total cost includes:
- All ground transportation
- Guide and Driver for Entire Tour
- 3 – 4 star hotels, single bed, shared rooms, unless specified.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- $65 Daily Royalty is paid to the Government of Bhutan who provides free healthcare and education to its citizens. This amount is directly taken from the overall tour cost.
- We book your inbound and outbound flights to Bhutan via Bangkok, Kathmandu and New Delhi, you send a wire transfer direct to Bhutan.
For Retreat Leaders:
You co-create your dream trip with us, starting with the amazing itinerary for your community, students. The classes can be as formal or informal as you need, using a conference room or the natural environment. All retreats need to be booked 9 months in advance to ensure the flights and accommodations can be secured.
We will register your participants, and manage all the communications including the inbound and outbound flights to/from Bhutan, and apply for the Visas. We recommend coming during one of the 2 peak seasons from September-November or March-May. Please e-mail us at Cypresshimalaya@ Gmail.com for details. You personally will receive a special package that includes your tour/airfare in and out of Bhutan.
For more on leading a trip, go to “Lead a Trip”, in our main menu.